- Any student who regularly attends Flagler County Schools or is a resident of Flagler County who attends a private school in grades Kindergarten through 6th grade and is not older than 12 years of age is eligible to enroll.
- Your child must need or can benefit from this kind of supervised activity program. Children will be admitted based on the appropriateness of the program for the child. If it is determined by the Community Education Coordinator that your child creates an undesirable situation for other children or the Extended Day staff, removal of your child from the program will be requested.
- "Drop-In" or "Guest" children will not be accepted in the Extended School Day Program. Children must be enrolled in our weekly program.
IF YOU REGISTER ONLINE YOU ARE STILL REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A REGISTRATION FORM. SEE YOUR CHILD'S SITE MANAGER
- Registration forms are available at each Extended Day site or click Extended Day Registration Form to download.
- Registration is done at your child's school cafeteria, 7am-9am or 3:30pm-6pm. Site Managers will help you with registration.
- An annual non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 per child must accompany each Registration Form.